Books > Old Books > One Of Those Things (1950)


Page 53

MERYS

road. At the sides and in the rear were well-kept gravel paths and shrubberies. There were no other cars parked in the courtyard.
O'Day went in. On the other side of the large and comfortably-furnished hallway was the reception office. He went over.
He said: "My name's Sheridan-John Sheridan. I'd like to see the manager."
The girl at the reception desk looked him over carefully. She said: "Could I tell him what you want to see him about?"
O'Day grinned at her. He shook his head. "It's confidential."
She said: "I'll let the manager know you're here, Mr. Sheridan." She went to the telephone at the rear of the office; came back; said: "Would you like to go along and see Mr. James? His office is on the right of the passage-way on the other side of the hall."
O'Day nodded. "I'd like to stay the night," he said. "Could you arrange that?"
" Of course." She smiled pleasantly at him.
O'Day crossed the hall; found the door on the right of the passage-way. He went in.
James, the manager, was sitting at his desk doing accounts. He said: "What can I do for you, Mr. Sheridan?"
O'Day gave him the card. James raised his eyebrows.
He said: "We don't get a lot of this sort of thing here." He smiled at O'Day.
O'Day said: "Maybe not, but this place looks attractive enough for any co-respondent to pick." He

travel books:
where is HTML where is HEAD where is TITLE road. At what is sides and in what is rear were well-kept gravel paths and shrubberies. There were no other cars parked in what is courtyard. O'Day went in. On what is other side of what is large and comfortably-furnished hallway was what is reception office. He went over. He said: "My name's Sheridan-John Sheridan. I'd like to see what is manager." what is girl at what is reception desk looked him over carefully. She said: "Could I tell him what you want to see him about?" O'Day grinned at her. He shook his head. "It's confidential." She said: "I'll let what is manager know you're here, Mr. Sheridan." She went to what is telephone at what is rear of what is office; came back; said: "Would you like to go along and see Mr. James? His office is on what is right of what is passage-way on what is other side of what is hall." O'Day nodded. "I'd like to stay what is night," he said. "Could you arrange that?" "Of course." She smiled pleasantly at him. O'Day crossed what is hall; found what is door on what is right of what is passage-way. He went in. James, what is manager, was sitting at his desk doing accounts. He said: "What can I do for you, Mr. Sheridan?" O'Day gave him what is card. James raised his eyebrows. He said: "We don't get a lot of this sort of thing here." He smiled at O'Day. O'Day said: "Maybe not, but this place looks attractive enough for any co-respondent to pick." He where is meta name="keywords" content="old books, Free book , free book offer , free audio books , free coloring book pages , free book reports , free audio book , audio books free download , book free , free guest book , books free , free book summaries , download free audio books , free childrens books." where is where are they now rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../../style.css" where is meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" where is BODY bgColor=#ffffff text="#000000" where are they now ="#000000" v where are they now ="#FF0000" where is div align="center" where is strong where is strong where is a href="http://www.aaoldbooks.com" Books > where is a href="../default.asp" title="Book" Old Books > where is strong where is a href="default.asp" One Of Those Things (1950) where is table width="700" border="1" align="center" cellpadding="15" cellspacing="0" where is center where is tr where is td width="160" align="center" valign="top" where is div align="center" where is td align="center" valign="top" where is div align="left" where is div align="center" where is p align="left" Page 53 where is strong MERYS where is p align="justify" road. At what is sides and in what is rear were well-kept gravel paths and shrubberies. There were no other cars parked in what is courtyard. O'Day went in. On what is other side of what is large and comfortably-furnished hallway was what is reception office. He went over. He said: "My name's Sheridan-John Sheridan. I'd like to see what is manager." what is girl at what is reception desk looked him over carefully. She said: "Could I tell him what you want to see him about?" O'Day grinned at her. He shook his head. "It's confidential." She said: "I'll let what is manager know you're here, Mr. Sheridan." She went to what is telephone at what is rear of what is office; came back; said: "Would you like to go along and see Mr. James? His office is on what is right of what is passage-way on what is other side of what is hall." O'Day nodded. "I'd like to stay what is night," he said. "Could you arrange that?" " Of course." She smiled pleasantly at him. O'Day crossed what is hall; found what is door on what is right of what is passage-way. He went in. James, what is manager, was sitting at his desk doing accounts. He said: "What can I do for you, Mr. Sheridan?" O'Day gave him what is card. James raised his eyebrows. He said: "We don't get a lot of this sort of thing here." He smiled at O'Day. O'Day said: "Maybe not, but this place looks attractive enough for any co-respondent to pick." He where is Server.Execute("_SiteMap.asp") % travel books: One Of Those Things (1950) books

Book Pages: default , 007 , 008 , 009 , 010 , 011 , 012 , 013 , 014 , 015 , 016 , 017 , 018 , 019 , 020 , 021 , 022 , 023 , 024 , 025 , 026 , 027 , 028 , 029 , 030 , 031 , 032 , 033 , 034 , 035 , 036 , 037 , 038 , 039 , 040 , 041 , 042 , 043 , 044 , 045 , 046 , 047 , 048 , 049 , 050 , 051 , 052 , 053 , 054 , 055 , 056 , 057 , 058 , 059 , 060 , 061 , 062 , 063 , 064 , 065 , 066 , 067 , 068 , 069 , 070 , 071 , 072 , 073 , 074 , 075 , 076 , 077 , 078 , 080 , 081 , 082 , 083 , 084 , 085 , 086 , 087 , 088 , 089 , 090 , 091 , 092 , 093 , 094 , 095 , 096 , 097 , 098 , 099 , 100 , 101 , 102 , 103 , 104 , 105 , 106 , 107 , 108 , 109 , 110 , 111 , 112 , 113 , 114 , 115 , 116 , 117 , 118 , 119 , 120 , 121 , 122 , 123 , 124 , 125 , 126 , 127 , 128 , 129 , 130 , 131 , 132 , 133 , 134 , 135 , 136 , 137 , 138 , 139 , 140 , 141 , 142 , 143 , 144 , 145 , 146 , 147 , 148 , 149 , 150 , 151 , 152 , 154 , 155 , 156 , 157 , 158 , 159 , 160 , 161 , 162 , 163 , 164 , 165 , 166 , 167 , 168 , 169 , 170 , 171 , 172 , 173 , 174 , 175 , 176 , 177 , 178 , 179 , 180 , 181 , 182 , 183 , 184 , 185 , 186 , 187 , 188 , 189 , 190 , 191 , 192 , 193 , 194 , 195 , 196 , 197 , 198 , 199 , 200 , 201 , 202 , 203 , 204 , 205 , 206 , 207 , 208 , 209 , 210 , 211 , 212 , 213 , 214 , 215 , 216 , 217 , 218 , 219 , 220 , 221 , 222 , 223 , 224 , 225 , 226 , 227 , 228 , 229 , 230 , 231 , 232 , 233 , 234 , 235 , 236 , 237 , 238 , 239 , 240 , 241 , 242 , 243 , 244 , 245 , 246 , 247 , 248 , 249 , 250 , 251 , 252 , 254 , 255 ,